1. Click 'ONLINE REGISTRATION' (a new window will redirect to the Affinity Registration System).
2. Click the BLUE Registration tab in the top right corner of the page.\
3. Select 'Fall/Spring 2016-2017' from the 'Select a season:' dropdown menu. Select 'Player Registration' from the 'Select registration type(s):' menu.
- If you have had a child play with UYSA, enter your Username and Password, click 'Login' and please skip to Step 5. If you don't have an account with UYSA or cannot remember your login information, select 'Create New Account'.
4. 'Create New Account' by entering all required information (* are required fields) and select 'Save & Continue >>'.
5. Add All Your Family Members To Be Registered by clicking on the 'Add New Player' and/or 'Add New Parent/Guardian' buttons; when finished click 'Continue >>'. If there is no family member to be added, please click 'Continue >>'.
6. Select 'Register as Player' for at least on family member to continue.
7. Click on the 'Do Not Have Assignment Code' box.
8. On the 'Select Play Level' screen, please choose either 'X-League' (2005 and younger) or 'Competitive' (2004 and older).
9. Please take time to verify and complete all required fields (* are required fields) as well as information in the 'Emergency Contact Information' section.
10. Under 'Association Additional Information', please select which grade your child will be enrolled during the upcoming year from the dropdown menu and click 'Save & Next Page'.
Please read through ALL Electronic Legal Agreements and check the box 'I Accept' next to each. Click 'Agree & Continue >>' when finished.
11. Please select 'No' for Registration Saver and check the box stating 'I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the insurance coverage provided'. Click 'Continue >>' when finished.
12. Please scroll down to complete your payment. All fees listed cover UYSA Fees. Utah Development Academy pays UYSA directly for these costs so under the 'Payment Method*' dropdown menu, please select 'Cash' and click 'continue >>'. When finished, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org